Tom's Outdoor Furniture is responsible for the replaced or repaired component(s) but NOT any pick-up or delivery costs. Customer is responsible for disassembly and reassembly of provided component(s).
All warranties are not transferable and are limited to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. In no event shall Tom's Outdoor Furniture be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product.
List of Product Types
- Teak: 3 Years
- Metals: 3 Years
- Woven Products (Synthetic Wicker): 2 Years
- Sunbrella Fabric: 5 Years manufacturer Warranty
- Obravia Fabric: 3 Years manufacturer Warranty
- Umbrella Frame/Pole: 1 Year manufacturer Warranty
- Cushions Stitching: 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on Stitching
- Commercial : 1 Year
NOTE: These Warranties cover the repairs and replacements of the (non-repairable) furniture at NO COST to the customer. However, Tom's Outdoor Furniture pledges to continue to work with any existing customers and provide repairs, restorations, and replacements at minimal cost out of warranty.
This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by:
- Improper assembly
- Modifications after purchase
- Intentional damage, accidents, misuse, abuse, or negligence
- Normal wear and tear which includes weathering and checking
- Checking is not a structural defect, but a perfectly natural process, as the wood expands and contracts
- Damage that was a direct effect of weather related conditions.
- Labor cost for replacement.
- Shipping and delivery of the defective item.
- All sales of our non-stock cushions are final and not returnable. This includes use of the customer's own material, unless there is an error in manufacturing.
- All Tom's Outdoor Furniture warranties are limited to 1 years of commercial use. Our umbrellas carry a 1-year commercial warranty only.
For any additional questions, please contact us by e-mail or by phone.
Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.orgDirect Phone:-650-366-0411